When it comes to roofing companies in Raleigh, NC, Housetop Roofing can’t be beat. We make sure that your roof is done right by hand nailing all of the shingles, only using in-house employees, and having a foreman on site. We don’t stop there with our quality work: We also offer a number of home improvement services, where we provide the same quality service.
There are a number of ways you can gauge if it’s time for a new roof. Here are a few tips from Bob Vila:
- The most obvious way to know is if you have any noticeably severe damage to your roof, like if a tree fell through your roof during a storm.
- Each time that your home gets a new roof, make a record of it. If you have asphalt shingles, your roof will need to be replaced every 20-25 years.
- Take a trip up to your attic. If you notice any beams of light coming through, you have a hole somewhere in your roof.
- If you have any missing, damaged, or curling shingles, you might need to replace these. Or, you might need to replace your roof altogether. Give us a call at Housetop Roofing to come inspect your roof for you.
- If your roof looks to be sagging or rotting in any areas, it’s likely that you need a new roof.
- Moss, mold, or fungus growing on your roof is a sign that it’s probably time to replace your roof.
If you suspect that it might be time for a new roof, give us a call at Housetop Roofing in Raleigh, NC. We will come out to inspect your roof to see if you need any repairs, or if you need a new roof altogether.